· Western State University College of Law
· Los Angeles College of Chiropractic
· Orthopedic Residency Program
· Fellowship MUA (Manipulation under Anesthesia)
· Nominated for Outstanding Intern Award, L.A. College of Chiropractic
· Research in the area of non-surgical treatment of “Disc Disease/Herniation” for Chattanooga Corporation, Published results and lectured.
· Diplomate National Board of Chiropractic
· In Practice for over 20 years
· Certified Medical Examiner Department of Transportation (NRCME)
· Certified Disability Evaluator, C.C.A.
· Certified Industrial Disability Examiner, C.C.A.
· Founding Member of the American College of Orthopedic Medicine
· Advisor to attorneys, judges and insurance companies
· State of California Licensed X-ray supervisor and operations
Former positions Held;
· Independent Medical Examiner, For the State of California
· Medical Examiner for WCAB, (appointed by the state of California)
· Clinical Administer L.A. College of Chiropractic
· Faculty Member L.A. and Parker College of Chiropractic,
· Taught in the Clinical Science Department for L.A.C.C.
· Wrote the clinic intern manual, L.A. College of Chiropractic
· Lectured nation wide for the American Chiropractic Association in the areas of physical therapy and Clinical Management of Disk Disease.
· Research assistant UCLA Neuro-psychiatric institute brain research division